If you are the victim of an accident, you may not be aware of your rights and of how the process works. Don’t be rushed into a decision to settle by an insurance company, or fail to get the medical attention you need.
It can be overwhelming to confront the decisions you face after an injury. What are your options? Can you afford treatment? What if things get worse? It may seem manageable now, but will it always be? It’s not uncommon for those who have been hurt physically to also experience emotional and mental suffering as well, such as depression and anxiety. You may feel immobilized physically and emotionally.
We Can Help
Even though going through a painful and serious personal injury can be one of the most devastating and difficult experiences of your life, the physical and mental anguish you go through should not be endured alone. Nor should the burden, both emotional and financial, fall exclusively on you and your family. Accidents happen at an alarming rate. If something were to happen to you or a loved one, it is important for you to get help from experienced personal injury attorneys – professionals who can talk with you about your options and help you find a way forward.
Our services include:
- Assessment of liability in Personal Injury, Wrongful Arrests and Product Liability matters.
- Litigation in respect of claims resulting from motor vehicle accidents, product liability, wrongful arrests and any other claims of a like nature.
- Ligation in respect of medical malpractice claims arising from the failure by a medical professional to exercise reasonable skill and care when treating a patient.
- Quantification of the damages for which the wrongdoer is liable.
- Conducting litigation on behalf of the injured party.
- Advice on the investment of damages awarded.