We offer a full spectrum of Corporate and Commercial Law services. These services include transactional and regulatory services.
Our services include
- Advice on formation of enterprises and structuring of transactions such as share sales, sale of businesses and assets sales.
- Advice on appropriate forms of business enterprises for transactions.
- Advice on bidding processes, competitive bids, bid specification, bid evaluation & bid adjudication.
- Advice on appropriate corporate structures.
- Advice on corporate governance and compliance with the Companies Act 71 of 2008, the King III Report on Corporate Governance and various industry or Municipal related regulations, manuals and policies.
- Training and advice on corporate governance, compliance and risk management in private and public entities.
- Offering business rescue advisory services.
- Advice on tax implications in relation to various forms of commercial transactions.
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiation of all related contracts and other documentation such as sale agreements, leases, shareholder agreements, partnership agreements and other commercial contracts.
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiation of various contractual agreements such as