With the stability of your company on the line in many cases, it is highly important that you retain the services of a proven commercial litigation law firm. We have a complete understanding of what it is at stake and what it takes to produce a successful resolution to any business dispute.
We evaluate all of the options and identify the best solution for your business interests, whether that involves early mediation, extensive negotiations, or going to trial.
Sthembiso Mbhele and Associates is available to advise business clients and investors of all sizes in a variety of commercial disputes, including:
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Administrative and Public Law
- Building and Construction Disputes
- Commercial Litigation
- Compliance and Corporate Governance
- Healthcare Law
- Public-Private Partnerships
- Professional Liability Claims
- Public Finance Management Act, its application and interpretation
Our services include:
- Advisory opinions on the interpretation and application of the Public Finance Management Act, National Treasury regulations, Treasury guidelines and directives.
- Advice on the interpretation of legislation and compliance in the healthcare industry.
- Advisory services on governance in public entities and regulated entities.
- Advisory services on the restructuring of public entities.
- Commercial Litigation and Arbitration proceedings.
- Litigation centred on the interpretation of legislation and the exercise of public power.
- Professional Negligence Litigation with regard to the liability of professionals in respect of professional conduct.
- Building and construction disputes including litigation with regard to the recovery of professional fees and the enforcement of contractual provisions.
- Litigation in respect of collection or recovery of debts.